In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Jorge Hernán Morales Jaramillo (hereinafter, "JHMorales.ceramics") , Responsible for this online store, makes this information available to Users, to define their Conditions of Use.
Identity of the Data Controller
• Corporate Name: Jorge Hernán Morales Jaramillo
• Commercial Name: JHMorales.ceramics
• NIF: 74014773Z
• Registered Office: Calle Serra Mariola 37, 03530 La Nucía, Alicante, Spain
• Activity: Sale and manufacture of ceramic products
• Telephone: 696 894 373
• eMail: email@example.com
• Domain Name: www.jhmorales.com
Purpose of the Web
The “JHMorales.ceramics” online store has the following purposes:
• Making available to the User the products and/or services offered for their acquisition by electronic means, as well as offering information about them and the Responsible.
• Disclosure of information related to the Responsible's sector of activity.
• Manage the comments and/or evaluations of the Users.
• Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the online store newsletter.
The activity of this online store is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following regulations:
• General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, which regulates the processing of personal data in the countries of the European Union.
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD and GDD), a regional standard (applicable to Spain), and which defines and extends many of the concepts and rights present in the RGPD.
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), a rule that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means, such as is the case of this website.
• Law 03/2014, of March 27, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU), which regulates the conditions of sale and contracting.
Conditions of Use and Responsibilities
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of User, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the conditions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. "JHMorales.ceramics" will not be responsible for damages, own or third parties, caused by the inappropriate use of this website by the User.
The following behaviors are strictly prohibited by “JHMorales.ceramics”. If the User commits any of the acts described in the following points that is, in addition, constitutive of a crime, "JHMorales.ceramics" reserves the power to inform the authorities if the commission of the same is verified:</p >
• Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other systems likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the owner of the domain, its suppliers or third parties. This prohibition also includes scripts that could be inserted.
• Reproduce the contents of the website without authorization.
• Access (or attempt to do so) restricted areas of the platform without meeting the conditions required for such access. As well as revealing data about the operation of the website without the express authorization of its administrators.
• Avoid (or try to) the payment systems established by “JHMorales.ceramics”.
The content of this website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
“JHMorales.ceramics” reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear in the online store, at any time and without prior notice, without any obligation to notify or inform Users of said obligations, the publication on this website being understood as sufficient.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly on an uninterrupted basis. However, "JHMorales.ceramics" does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, lack of timely availability (for example, server crashes, or maintenance of the same) or causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make temporary access to the website impossible.
The User agrees not to use this website or, if applicable, the services or products offered on it, to carry out activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions of use. Therefore, "JHMorales.ceramics" is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties publish content. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, "JHMorales.ceramics" is made available to all Users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that a User considers that there is any content on the web that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify our staff immediately.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of "JHMorales.ceramics" or, in If applicable, has a license or express authorization from the authors.
All the contents of the website are duly protected by the regulations of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries, and the reproduction and/or publication, total or partial, of the website is not allowed, nor its computer processing, its distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of the same. "JHMorales.ceramics" will ensure compliance with the above conditions, as well as the proper use of the content presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by part of the User.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics other than "JHMorales.ceramics" and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, "JHMorales.ceramics" has the express and prior authorization from them. "JHMorales.ceramics" recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility of the Responsible for them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by him.
Third Party Links
“JHMorales.ceramics” may make available to the User links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and/or services of said linked pages, nor do we assume any type of responsibility for them, nor for the information contained therein, nor their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise.
In any case, "JHMorales.ceramics" states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website , informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
The relationship between "JHMorales.ceramics" and the User is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law, to which both parties expressly submit in the event of any controversy or question related to this website or the activities in it developed.
For its part, in the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, "JHMorales.ceramics" and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Spain.